Saturday, July 11, 2009

Big Love for Minis!

Let's take some time to appreciate life's small stuff - in the most literal way possible. If you know me, you know I have this strange adoration of miniature versions of things - from foodstuffs, to plumage, to animals. I gush at small puppies, squeal at little Japanese toys, delight in tiny replicas of things.

So now, I share with you: some things I think are way better as mini than they ever were at full size. What are YOUR favorite minis??

Donkeys



Pickles



Golf




Click "Read More" for more miniature delight!


Condiments




Bananas




Cacti




(Veggie) Burgers




Mini Me


3 comments:

Ken A. said...

I thought you were going to be talking about mini-comics, in which case there was a very specific one that could use a boost...

Frankie Nichelle said...

I lovvvvve mini things! My ex used to tease me for buying those little mini soda cans at the grocery store simply because they were mini :)

I've always been scared of the mini bananas though. not sure why.

Anonymous said...

This blog is officially dead. I hope the same is not true of its beloved author...

Newer Post span.fullpost {display:inline;} Older Post Home