Monday, May 18, 2009

Maine Comics Arts Festival Maine-ia!



Though the true highlight of my weekend was, in fact, my awesome lil' brother's college graduation, the Maine Comics Arts Festival in Portland was next on the list. I met some amazingly talented artists, scooped some soda freebies, and copped some customized swag.

You can check out my short-but-sweet recap and photos of the Fest here at The Daily Cross Hatch.

Meanwhile, I had to share some of the goodies I grabbed/really wanted to grab (my budget was $20, peoples!) - click "Read More"...for more!








Edited by Austin English




By Dane Martin





By the Boston Comics Roundtable (David Marshall, Roho, Josh Mills, Michael Paoloni, Alexandra Mills, Erik Heumiller and more, cover by Marcelo Buchelli)






By Joseph Lambert






















COELACANTHUS Comics
By Michael Connor



By Mark Gonyea

2 comments:

Matthew J. Brady said...

That's some good stuff there, plus I see Jin & Jam in the photo on top. I'll have to look for some of this stuff at Mocca!

Cara Underwood said...

I'm really wanting to look at "I Will Bite You" *shocker, I know* and "French Milk"!!

How fun! I love these!!

Newer Post span.fullpost {display:inline;} Older Post Home