Thursday, April 2, 2009

Brief! Celeb! Spottations! (Jason Schwartzman)

Jason Schwartzman (Rushmore, The Darjeeling Limited) and a huge crew filming an undisclosed movie - we know it's not Scott Pilgrim, which is filming in Toronto. Curiouser and curiouser...

Speaking of Pilgrim, I'd be a big fat liar if I didn't admit that I'm a bit psyched on the movie - I think the casting so far looks just about right: Michael Cera, Chris Evans, Kieran Culkin, Alison Pill and newcomer Brie Larson (who's FANTASTIC on Showtime's United States of Tara) are among the expanding list of talent.

Photo taken today, April 3, around 1:00 AM

No need to click "Read More"...there's nothing else!

2 comments:

Zena Metal said...

Yup, that's one of the 3 shoots I passed. All I got was the busted Hugh Grant at Columbus Circle.

PKRimmington said...

Favorite Schwartzman film: I ♥ Huckabees.

Michael Cera is uh-DOR-able.

And you misspelled Culkin.

Miss you! ;)

Newer Post span.fullpost {display:inline;} Older Post Home