Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Best and the Brightest of "Thanks for the Add" Artwork

As you seasoned MySpacers and Facebookers (and Friendsters? ahh, vintage) know, it's outright RUDE and UNGRATEFUL to not thank someone for adding them as your friend. How will they know how THANKFUL and PLEASED you are for joining their social networking community if you don't extend your gratitude?

If I had no jurisdiction over the comments on my MySpace page, it would be a veritable gallery of delightful animated .gifs orginating circa 1999, and beautiful Microsoft-Paint-procured homemade "thanks" that TRULY warm my heart. They're sparkly, bulbous, and extremely high-quality.

Throughout my interweb journeys I've happened upon many remarkable "Thank You For the Add" works of art - and I'd like to share just a few of those with you. HOWEVER, the purpose of this post is to get YOU to submit YOUR most favorite pieces - so send 'em on over for a future post: adrileya@hotmail.com.






Click "Read More" to see more radiance.



Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Sean said...

I don't think there is anything in The Known Universe that sets off my secret serial killer instincts like glitter tags and animated gif files.

K. D. Bryan said...

While I couldn't find a sparkling animted gif to say so, this seemed like the most apropos place to say A) Thank you for following me! and B) You're now listed in my list o' blogs on my front page! Ditto for Comic Impact!

Newer Post span.fullpost {display:inline;} Older Post Home