Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Coolest Sushi. Ever.

If you've gone out with me for sushi before, you know that I'm a HUGE fan of Japanese, but only eat vegetable rolls - avocado and cucumber maki, sweet potato tempura roll, asparagus - deeelicious! Yes, I know, it technically isn't sushi, but I can't seem to wrap my mouth around the idea of raw fish. It's slimy. And...uncooked. Raw, even.

But I think someone has finally found a way to get me to swallow even the ghastliest of sea creatures - and that's to make sushi that looks really, really pretty, or like cartoons. I have a grown-up palate.


Click "Read More" for some photos of the most awesome sushi I've ever seen.


Shrunken Heads Sushi!

[InventorSpot]


I'm a Mac fan, obvs, but come on.


Pretty damn cute. I will eat you!






HERRO Kitty!


2 comments:

Matt said...

"but I can't seem to wrap my mouth around the idea of raw"...

"But I think someone has finally found a way to get me to swallow"

What the hell kind of family blog is this!?!?

T. Walters said...

That polar bear one is brilliant.

Newer Post span.fullpost {display:inline;} Older Post Home