Thursday, August 14, 2008

Rollins With My Homies

I love Henry Rollins. Everything about him - his crazy eyes, jutting neck veins (when he gets angry - which is like, 82% of the time), the beautiful spray of spit as he rants. Ok, yeah, and his music. Sure, he's verifiably off his friggin' rocker, but that's why I adore him so - he's a damaged genius with a really, really bad temper. I saw him on his Spoken Word Tour here in NYC last year and literally almost got kicked out for taking secret video footage for future masturbation fodder.



Click "Read More"!

And in true Rollins fashion, he's going on tour again this year to celebrate the end of a Bush era, called the Recountdown Tour 2008 - and I'm GOING bitches. Tickets are already closed for presale, but don't you worry, I will be on that like nasty drunk hookers on Flava Flav's junk. If anyone knows a way to get these tickets for NYC on October 30, let me know. I will probably do just about anything for them. I'm serious.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You purchased 2 tickets to:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Henry Rollins
Town Hall, New York, NY
Thu, Oct 30, 2008 07:30 PM

Order for: AdriLeya's future lover
Seat location: section ORCH, row Q, seats 2-4
Total Charge: Gross/Beautiful Acts performed on me by Adri

Adri Leya said...

i'm in lurrrrrrve!!! who this is??

T. Walters said...

Lucky!
I'd kill to see him.
I love his show.

dan said...

I think someone, I'm not naming names here, perhaps drew inspiration from my blog post the other day?

Link

Not to brag, but I'm quite proud that I was successfully able to piss him off, then get him in awe of me in the matter of a few seconds in that special moment I shared with him at a book signing a few years ago.

If you do marry him, you need to invite me over for dinner one day, because he never did answer my question. :-)

Adri Leya said...

holy shit dan, that video made me super uncomfortable. but it was awesome! i still wanna bang rollins - can you blame me? i know you would too. anyway, where's that from??

dan said...

I came back to scribble the date down of when this was, and yeah, had no idea you responded to my comment.

FAIL!

Yes, Rollins ...

I don't want to bang him, but I will give him snaps that even though he never wrote that many love songs, when he did, it was always a doozy!

I'm going to end this in proper LiveJournal/Xanga style and post some Hank Rollins song lyrics.

***

Black Flag -- I Love You

I hear a car, your footsteps outside
Knife in hand, love in heart
Sweating - I wait

I love you

You screamed, you bled, you laid on the floor
But now I know you'll leave me no more

I love you

blargh22 said...

ya know i never got a chance to see him live... i always wanted to, i mean i heard about him doing spoken word at town hall and shit a buncha times, but for some reason i just got caught up in other bullshit... but i remember in my younger days i used to love the video to "disconnect myself" ah, thank god for youtube... i love music videos... for some reason, when i think henry rollins i dont think of black flag... i think of "the chase" hahaha...

Newer Post span.fullpost {display:inline;} Older Post Home