Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bobby Trendy, Is That You? Cut it Out!

Lucy Vonne and I have reached a new level of friendship. We sat down, had a heart-to-heart, and decided to make custom cardboard standups of eachother so that when one of us is away, we can fill the void. Not to say that I won't try to hump my paper doppleganger, or even Lucy Vonne's (cardboard smells really good. Really good.). While we're at it, we also decided to get a new roommate, and we're now deciding between Fabio and and Lorenzo Lamas. Or both - one for each...ahhh, the sleepless nights to come!




Click "Read More" to see some of my favorite cutouts/masturbation fodder.























1 comment:

Lucy Vonne said...

Do you think I could get one of Jean Val Jean. I would need a couple of them however. In case I break one by sitting on it..........

Newer Post span.fullpost {display:inline;} Older Post Home