Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tonight's Planz: Paws For Style Fashion Event!!

Tonight is Animal Fair's 9th Annual Paws For Style Fashion Event, and I'm pretty freaking excited. Lauren Conrad (from The Hills - what are you, a cave-dweller?) will be there, and the runway will be dotted with various levels of celebrities/socialites/people I don't really recognize, and their pups. Should be an interesting time - especially trying to dress these dogs in couture, which has been donated from some of the world's top designers - Marc Jacobs, Badgley Mischka, Tory Burch, Nanette Lepore, and many fabulous others. All the proceeds go to benefit the Humane Society of New York, an organization that rescues animals and facilitates pet adoptions. I'm hoping that they will reward my volunteer efforts with a few puppies. They give those things out like candy, right?

Anyway, thank bejeebzuz for my friends. I needed a few good take-no-ish gals to help me out backstage and with press to wrangle up the "celebs." Luckily, I have a few of those in my life (birds of a feather...right?).



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! i'm a take no-ISH type of gal. why? oh why? do i have to live in MA this week? fun events.. YOUR BIRTHDAY!!

this is danielle btw.

Cara Underwood said...

I love that I'm a no-ish-taking kind of girl.


And I'm SO glad I was front and fucking center for the drama with LC.

ME.

That shit is already EVERYWHERE.


I LOVE IT.


And uh, 20 mins. til a very very Happy Birthday to YOU, Miss Adri!!!

Newer Post span.fullpost {display:inline;} Older Post Home