Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Quarter Century's Worth of Adri Leya? Egads Batman!

Being the notorious attention whore that I am, I decided to write a post about my birthday. Well, to be fair, this was Lucy Vonne's suggestion, so my ego can't be totally to blame. I normally wouldn't post anything about it, except for the fact that it's a big one - I'ma be twenty freakin' five years old. As the great sage Jessica Simpson would say: "That's like, halfway to thirty."

I had one request when Lucy asked me what I wanted to do on the day of (July 16), and that was to see the Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy exhibit at the Met. And brunch, of course. I'm not super positive what to expect from the exhibit, but since it has the words "Superheroes" and "Fashion" and "Fantasy" in it, there's no way it can suck. Those are, like, three of my favorite things.

Click "Read More" to see Marvel's video about the exhibit - that pink-haired chick is the hotness!

No comments:

Newer Post span.fullpost {display:inline;} Older Post Home