Monday, July 28, 2008

Blame it on Wii!

Wow, it HAS been awhile since I blogged last - but I have a completely valid, although completely nerdy excuse: Lucy Vonne brought home a Nintendo Wii console last week. From the moment she plugged it in, we've been bowling, playing tennis, baseball, visiting the gun range (and abducted by UFOs), and Dance Dance Revolution-ing. You should see me doing DDR...I get all into it, facial expressions, hand movements - I'm a freaking pro, for reals. We've pulled muscles.

Click "Read More" for the rest of the story - and to see our Miis!!!

If you're not familiar with Nintendo Wii, part of the fun is that you get to design your own virtual players, called a Mii, and obviously Lucy Vonne and I created ones of ourselves. God we're pretty. We also created Miis of Mariah Carey, adult film star Jean Val Jean, and grabbed already-created Miis of Batman and Joker. Mariah has been a complete snob during our Wii parades, but once we create a Nick Cannon Mii I'm sure she'll be a bit more pleasant - at least she'll be getting laid, right?



1 comment:

Winston said...

Im going to challenge you one day to a DDR dance off!!!!!!

Newer Post span.fullpost {display:inline;} Older Post Home