Thursday, July 10, 2008

Attention Pet Freaks: Greatest American Dog Premiers TONIGHT on CBS!

Ok, so I don't watch TV. And let's face it, even if I did have cable, I probably wouldn't be watching reality shows (ok, I lie - holla Rock of Love!). But it's not every day that a friend and boss of mine actually has their own TV show, and I'm pretty psyched to see my Wendy Diamond in action on what proves to be a hilarious celebration of what I like to call crazy dog-loving middle-America at it's finest.

You can catch the premiere of the season tonight at 8pm et/pt on CBS. Hey, and, if Tillman the skateboarding bulldog goes missing at the end of the season, don't worry about it. Totally under control.

Click "Read More" to see the Greatest American Dog teaser! Hirarious.





No comments:

Newer Post span.fullpost {display:inline;} Older Post Home