Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Work-work-workin' it.

Gah! What a busy two days I've been having - you can probably tell by the minimal posting. Yeah, I'm a blogging machine/nerd and I can't live up to those expectations. Dammit. But you'll be happy to know that I'm actually working on exciting stuff...

I'm psyched to have the Wendster (Wendy Diamond) back in the office, and we'll be seeing a lot of her around the next month or so once Greatest American Dog, her show on CBS, premiers. It's supposed to be one of the top new reality shows of the summer, and I'm kinda interested in seeing what happens with it.

We're also working on this big doggy fashion event in July hosted by Lauren Conrad, with an impressive handful of designers (Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch, Mark Ecko, Badgley Mischka, and many others that I can't afford. woh woh!) and a healthy spattering of celebs. All the proceeds go to the Humane Society of New York, so we're hoping to garner a lot of press for the cause.

Anywhooooo, Lucy and I (and hopefully Jamie...where the hell are you, girl!!) are going to a verrry cool event tomorrow, which I will post about tomorrow. So stayyyy tooooned!

No comments:

Newer Post span.fullpost {display:inline;} Older Post Home