Sunday, June 8, 2008

Smokey the Bear is HAWT...Like Fire?


As you may know, I'm a HUGE fan of sexy inanimate objects/animated fanfare (TMNT, Batman: Animated Series, etc.). Well, will you lookey at Smokey the Bear's makeover? Apparently he got "extremed" a few days ago, and d-d-d-damn, Smokey, you looking fine. I'm pretty much the only one who can prevent forest fires, so I'm positive I'll have an in with the Smokester when he gets all my letters/emails/locks of hair.

Click "Read More" to see vids of my hot new boyfriend kicking some stupid wildfire-causing ace.

Smokey was pretty fly during his 'ghetto fabulous' phase (you know me and those bad boys!):




And as the source of my childhood nightmares:
 



And as a cross-dresser:




Smokey, if you're reading this, CALL ME. I swear I'll stop building hay-forts in the woods and lighting firecrackers in them.

No comments:

Newer Post span.fullpost {display:inline;} Older Post Home