Thursday, June 26, 2008

Japanese Woman Defies All Stereotypes, Creates Awesome Cartoon Acrylic Nails


I’ve felt like total ass for the past few days, which would explain my lack-o-bloggins. I still feel really under the weather (could it be because of the gigantic swollen gland jutting out of my neck?) but I couldn’t leave y’all without something to entertain you for Happy Blogtime…am I right? AM I RIGHT?? Wow, looks like the WhateverQuil has kicked in.

Anyway, since I don’t have the energy to be too creative, I thought I’d share with you this awesome entry from my new favorite blog: A Rinkya Blog (http://rinkya.blogspot.com). I wasn’t planning on posting anything today, but when I saw this, I knew I had no choice; my affinity for ghetto-ass nails and Japanese culture have been intertwined so magically that I couldn’t resist sharing it. Check it: an acrylic set from Japan painted with Hayao Miyazaki characters from Spirited Away. Blows my mind.

Rinkya found the nail art stuff here, but I've collected some of my favorites below - click "Read More" to see! You gotta take a look at the Terminator set and the Gustav Klimt's. Holy crap.











No comments:

Newer Post span.fullpost {display:inline;} Older Post Home