Saturday, May 31, 2008

Update: Last Thursday Night's Event!


It was brought to my attention that I mistakenly made no mention of graffiti and urban lifestyle pub Bombin' Magazine's (www.BombinMagazine.com) presence at the event on Thursday night at The Upstairs. It was totally my bad, especially because they made the night SO much more ghetto fabulous. Plus, they provided the only person who danced that whole night; a chick who totally shook it like a Polaroid picture, or even like a packet of Splenda.

Check out one of the photos of her doin' her thang (courtesy of Bombin'); there's me and W sitting on the couch in the background trying to act very cool.

If you've been in my bedroom (take a number, boys) you know what a huge fan of street art I am - my bed is flanked by two large pieces of graffiti on canvas that I got from a couple of reallly talented artists on the street in Soho. I'm going to also be writing about them in the future, so stay tuned for that.

I'll leave you with a quick flick from Bombin' TV that showcases their Writer's Strike Event.

1 comment:

bobby fisher said...

BOOOOOOMMMMMMBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN
Cotdam, it is a new finger-friggin day. You are such a little, mischevious vixen. I tap-kiss you.

Newer Post span.fullpost {display:inline;} Older Post Home