Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tonight's Planz: Like a Vergenza?

To make up for the fact that I can no longer use my uterus (because of the earlier subway turnstile incident), I am going to celebrate not having to. The Pleasure Chest is hosting this big ass launch party for a new product by premiere toy-maker Vergenza - the toy is called the MK.1 and it's like some strange metal contraption that looks like one of those twisty lollipops you get at a carnival. Or a taser. If it IS in fact a taser sex-toy, I guess they would be appealing to a selective clientele.

Anyway, if you want to join the festivities tonight in Soho there's supposed to be an interesting crowd and a shitload of bottles going around. Hit me up in the comments if you want the address and deets.

No comments:

Newer Post span.fullpost {display:inline;} Older Post Home